RecruitmentBureau Fris has over 17 years of experience in facilitating market research. Dedicated account managers assigned as one point of contact makes collaborate with Bureau Fris always efficient.
Recruitment is one of the services Bureau Fris is specialized in.Recruitment at Bureau Fris means that we do everything we can to select the perfect respondent for your project. Thanks to innovative tools and the personal approach of our account managers, we can specifically select the target group in our database of 30.000 respondents.
Our recruitment teamWe close all our projects with an evaluation to keep our file up to date.
- Specialist respondents such as; catering staff, teachers, entrepreneurs, ICT professionals, HR managers
- Recruitment of customer lists
- Cold calling via Chamber of Commerce files or searching on the internet
- Recruitment on the streets throughout the Netherlands
- Organize Hot Leads
USP's RecruitmentYou can also contact Bureau Fris for:
- Fast communication, flexibility and efficiency
- Full-time working account managers
- Short communication lines with a fixed contact person
- Effective evaluations to keep the file fresh
- Over 15 years of experience in market research
- Open and transparent communication
We always work with a fixed method. The following diagram shows every single step we take.
Extensive databaseOur own database of respondents, spread throughout the Netherlands and Belgium, includes:
- Consumers from 5 to 80 years
- Different family situations
- A spread of all kinds of social backgrounds and education
- 60% women and 40% men
- Business file (independent entrepreneurs, SMEs and freelancers)
- Medical file (healthcare professionals and patients)
How do we get our respondents?The database of Bureau Fris now consists of no less than 30,000 respondents, thanks to:
- Monthly flyer actions on the streets in different cities
- Sponsorship of sports clubs, film festivals and charities
- Actions and ads on social media
- Advertisements in newspapers, newspapers and magazines
- Targeted visits, such as child-friendly parks, to recruit new mothers
- Restaurants and cafes work along with a drink voucher