RecruitmentBureau Fris has 13 years of experience in guiding market research. Thanks to short communication lines with a permanent account manager, the collaboration with Bureau Fris is always efficient.
Recruitment is one of the services that Bureau Fris offersRecruitment at Bureau Fris means that we do everything we can to organize the right respondents in an investigation. Thanks to innovative tools and our personal approach, we can select specialized specialists in our database with 30,000 respondents.
Our recruitment teamWe close all our projects with an evaluation to keep our file Fresh.
- Specialist respondents such as; catering staff, teachers, entrepreneurs, ICT professionals, HR managers
- Recruitment of customer lists
- Cold calling via Chamber of Commerce files or searching on the internet
- Recruitment on the streets throughout the Netherlands
- Organize Hot Leads
USP's RecruitmentYou can also contact Bureau Fris for:
- Fast, flexible and efficient
- Full-time working account managers
- Short communication lines with a fixed contact person
- Effective evaluations to keep the file fresh
- 13 years of experience with market research
- Open and transparent communication
We always work with a fixed method. The following diagram shows which steps we take.
Extensive databaseOur own database of respondents, spread throughout the Netherlands and Belgium, includes:
- Consumers from 5 to 80 years
- Different family situations
- 40% less educated and 60% higher educated
- 60% women and 40% men
- Business file (independent entrepreneurs, SMEs and freelancers)
- Medical file (healthcare professionals and patients) < li>
How do we get our respondents?The database of Bureau Fris now consists of no less than 30,000 respondents, thanks to:
- Monthly flyer actions on the streets in different cities
- Sponsorship of sports clubs, film festivals and charities
- Actions and ads on social media
- Advertisements in newspapers, newspapers and magazines
- Targeted visits, such as child-friendly parks, to recruit new mothers
- Restaurants and cafes work along with a drink voucher