About FrisSpecialist in Facility and Recruitment
Bureau Fris' backgroundWhat is not there must be created! This is how Stephanie Groot-Hecker started Bureau Fris in 2005. The demand for well-appointed spaces for market research grew and there was a need for a flexible selection agency that thinks along with the customer. Stephanie worked at a reputable research agency and through her years of experience she knew what to do with the wishes and needs of each researcher.
In 2006 Augusta Zweekhorst entered service as the first employee and in 2009 she became co-owner of Bureau Fris.
Over 15 years later, Bureau Fris, thanks to its satisfied customers, has grown into a full-service agency with 2 offices in the Netherlands, 500 different clients nationally and internationally, 25 employees and their own database with 30,000 respondents. In the future, we would like to go further, becoming the best agency in the Netherlands and Belgium in the field of facility, recruitment and online tools. This way, we can completely unburden our clients and give them the full “Fris treatment” which means excellent client support in market research.
for market research|
Our servicesWe have two research locations in the Netherlands. In addition, we offer the Fris On the Road service, with which we can offer our service at every location in the Netherlands.
Why Bureau Fris?
- We stand for reliability and quality. Because of our 'hands on' mentality, we do what we promise
- We have national coverage for facility and recruitment
- With our database of 30,000 respondents, we can always provide our customers with fresh faces
- We work with account managers who work full-time and are always available themselves
- Already more than 600 companies use the products and services of Bureau Fris
- We respond to customer requests and deliver tailor-made solutions
- We offer an inspiring and professional work environment
- Fast, flexible and efficient
- Full time working Account Managers
- Short communication lines with one contact person
- Effective evaluations to keep improving our services
- Over 14 years experience in market research
- Open and transparent communication
- Centrally located research facilities
- Unburden the researchers so they can focus on the content of the research
- Recording equipment available
- Tastefully decorated research-/viewing room
- High quality catering (fresh tea, various coffees, lunches, etc.)
- Facility Manager
- Professional research staff (host(ess), note taker, etc.)