If you have all the knowledge it takes available, we can unburden you with the following:
Finding the right target group or location to make your research successful.
Do you not have the time or the right knowledge available? Then we can put you in contact with a research agency or a freelance researcher (moderator) and together we can discuss what you require at that moment.
View here which moderators we work with.
Bureau Fris recruits respondents for the following types of market research:
Online research (via camera, webcam)
Nowadays, many conversations, research take place online using tools like Webex, Zoom, Teams and Lookback.
- You can make use of Bureau Fris' licences and experience with the various tools.
- We can offer you advice on the possibilities of the various tools. For example, Lookback is particularly suitable for UX tests, and Zoom is more suitable if you require an interpreter.
- We ensure the respondents are ready on time behind their webcams. A Tech Check is possible in advance.
- We provide an Online host during your research so you don't need to worry about anything, and you can leave the technical aspect to us.
- Do you want to stream the research or have it transcribed (transcript)? We can also arrange that for you.
Interviews on location
Our respondents are also eager to participate in on-site market surveys. This is possible at our office in Amsterdam, Amsterdam, also for UX research. Or at your own location, but also elsewhere in the country through Fris to Go. Fris to Go.
So for example in the UX lab of your company or somewhere in the Netherlands at a meeting venue. Furthermore, our respondents also participate in inhomes (visits to their homes) or shop alongs (store visits).
Ask us about the possibilities. View our locations here.
Inhome User tests
Do you want respondents to test products at home? Bureau Fris will arrange that for you.
- We send products to your chosen target group.
- We provide manuals for all packages.
- We ensure that respondents start working at home with tests or trials and complete the surveys on time or are ready in time for an online interview.
- Or so that they are ready online on the research day with their products for the online research.
- We already have experience with: candy, cheese, chips, butter, pans and vacuum cleaners.