ToolsBureau Fris has developed several useful online tools.
Fresh Online communication toolThis tool can be used for remote interviews. This is possible with video and audio or only audio. Via Fris Online the interview can easily be recorded, so that it can be used for reporting. This tool is very user-friendly, with one press of a button you are in contact with the respondent. This efficient tool is an absolute precursor in market research.
What are the advantages?
- Can be used worldwide
- Excellent secure connection thanks to software with the highest encryption
- Significantly shorter lead time
- Recording sessions
- Save in the cloud or on your own laptop
- Easily share screen on any device
- Suitable for interviews, group discussions and briefings
- Screens of 25 participants in scroll overview
- Log in with any device (desktop / laptop, tablet and smartphones)
- Chat function
Fris Online is available free of charge when purchasing recruitment. If no recruitment is taken, the starting rate applies from € 150, -. Need extra support? This is possible for € 60 per hour. For more information or bookings can be mailed to email@example.com.
UX LabTo go along with the rapid digital developments, Bureau Fris introduced its own UX lab in 2017. In this way we facilitate usability research with own equipment. The UX lab:
- Made-to-measure by our Technical Support Manager
- Can be used on any device, as a smartphone, tablet and laptop / PC
- Is recorded live
- Is available at all locations and via Fris Onderweg
Fris CommunityThis tool is a quick, user-friendly and efficient solution for asking the opinion of respondents about certain topics. The community is an ideal opportunity to follow a number of respondents over a period of time.
It is the online tool for efficient remote research.
- Quickly consult an online panel in a closed environment in Dutch or English
- The respondents have their own profile and answers via text, photos and / or video
- Possibility of mutual interaction between the respondents
- Possibility of participation of the end customer (interactive or in the background)
- After each question, the respondent receives an e-mail alerting him / her to a new one questioning
- The researcher can, in cooperation with the manager of Bureau Fris, make a project create, add respondents, add research questions and enter a period give
- Bureau Fris invites the respondents and helps the participants away, if desired
- Fris Community is responsive
- Easily export results to Excel or PDF
For more information or bookings can be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org